Our new group show is now open in our main, ground floor gallery space in central Brighton. Featuring lots of amazingly, affordable art (95% under £95, with lots under £50) we’ll have our usual fantastic selection of new art from artists both new to Conclave, and some of your favourites.
In this strange, new world of the new normal, we want to get back to basics and get everyone involved in the important things in life: friends, family, real-life experiences, creative community and being able to have your special moment with special things and special people 😀😀
We know that ART is hugely important in all of this, and this is why we’ve (playfully) titled this 10th show “The Ten Commandments”. We hope to see you keeping the faith very soon!
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
(of affordable art)
- Thou shalt have much art before me
- Thou shalt not look at gravely bad images (only great ones)
- Thou shalt not take the blame for God-awful walls in vain
- Remember thy day off, and keep it wholly arty
- Honour thy home with art and beautiful things.
- Thou shalt not murder thine soul with high street, chain-store generic guff
- Thou shalt not commit artworks to a pile of “to be framed”
- Thou shalt not give unoriginal presents when art can be had within gift budget
- Thou shalt not witness the bad art thine ex left at thy gaff
- Thou shalt not covet when thou can afford art from Conclave
FEATURING NEW WORK FROM
A couple of sneaky-peak views of the show: