Always spending lunchtime at your desk?
Step out, stretch your legs, stretch your mind, get some creative inspiration and a 10% discount!
We know how easy it can be to get stuck behind your desk at lunchtime, and we want to give you a good excuse to get out of the office, stretch your legs and see something new and different (and non-worky!) just a few steps away from Barts House and the Town Hall.
We already offer a Loyalty Card Scheme which rewards regular visitors (with no purchase necessary – we just want to see you see the art! – for more information head over here) which we want to make sure you know about, but on top of that, we have an exclusive offer for Brighton & Hove City Council staff.
10% off all frames
(which are already REALLY reasonably priced! See here for more information.
HOW IT WORKS:
Just call in to see us during our standard opening hours:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 12-6pm
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays: 10am-6pm
Bank Holiday Mondays we are open 12-6pm
- To get a loyalty card stamp, just ask!
- To get a frame discount, just ask (and present your ID card)
Full Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2019 Brighton & Hove City Council Staff Discount Scheme run by Conclave Brighton (“us”, “we”, “the gallery”, being Conclave Brighton Ltd, registered company 11422039, registered and trading address: 9 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WA) and all participating customers (“you”, “the customer”).
- On request and presentation of a valid BHCC staff photo ID card (for the person presenting the ID) a 10% discount on advertised (listed) frame prices will be applied to the corresponding customer purchase.
- The discount can be applied to frame purchases made directly from the gallery, either with or without an accompanying work of art.
- The discount cannot be applied to artists works where the frame is integral and included in the artwork price (this is uncommon, and will be marked as such).
- We cannot guarantee that all frame options will be available at all times, and the discount only applies to those frame options held in stock and available for immediate purchase.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers (but loyalty card stamps will still be issued if requested).
- The discount will only be issued to customers attending the gallery in person. We will not issue a discount to a person presenting someone else’s staff card, or visiting on someone else’s behalf.
- This discount scheme will run until 31/10/2019. Further schemes may be run at a later date. We reserve the right to withdraw or extend the discount scheme at any time.
- Requesting a discount under this scheme implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.