Win this work by Chainsaw & THE GIRL!
Two of Conclave’s favourite artists (Billy Chainsaw and Girl Sh*t) also create collaborative artworks under the name Chainsaw & THE GIRL and they had their first-ever CTG show “Music, Subculture & Magick” at Conclave in 2019 – we were thrilled to host them and their amazing works!
Fast forward a year and here we are in Lockdown 2, and it’s been pretty difficult for small, independent, bricks-and-mortar businesses, like Conclave. Chainsaw & THE GIRL have very kindly donated a one-off, unique ORIGINAL work to be won as part of this exciting new competition – they want even more of you to be able to appreciate our lovely little gallery and the works we show on Instagram!
HOW TO TAKE PART
This competition will be hosted on the Instagram platform from our Conclave Brighton account: you will need to have an Instagram account in order to take part. The competition will run until we reach 5000 followers, at which point we will select a winner at random from all the eligible participants.
- Go to the Conclave Brighton’s profile: https://www.instagram.com/conclavebrighton/
- Follow us!
- Find our post showing this image (posted on the 14 November 2020).
- Like the post
- Comment on the post by tagging 2 of your friends using their @name.
- Sit back, enjoy our posts and cross those fingers!
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years and over with a “live” (active) Instagram account
- The prize is an original artwork by Chainsaw & THE GIRL (known as “Untitled CTG#19”) and is not exchangeable for other items or a cash equivalent.
- The prize includes delivery (P&P) to any UK address.
- The competition runs from 14 November 2020 until such time as the @ConclaveBrighton Instagram account has 5000 followers (this is not time-limited).
- The random selection of eligible participants to decide the winner of the prize will take place not later than 7 days after the profile reaches 5000 followers
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging, and/or any email address publicly noted on their profile.
- To be eligible to win the prize, the participant must meet the following conditions on the date of the prize draw/selection:
a) must be a follower of the @conclavebrighton Instagram account
b) must have correctly tagged at least 2 genuine Instagram users (i.e. not bots!) on our original post and liked it via the “❤︎” button.
- You do not need to be a resident within the UK to take part and/or win the artwork, however, if the winner is not resident in the UK, they may need to pay the P&P for their chosen shipping address. We will not be responsible for any customs fees, duty or other taxes arising from the export of the artwork to a country outside of the UK.
- The winner agrees to their Instagram account name being used in the publicity and announcement of the winner on Social Media platforms (including, but not limited to Instagram).
- Should the winner not respond to contact from us within 7 days of the prize draw taking place, we will make a second random selection (and repeat as necessary) from the eligible participants.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, delay, or amend this promotion at any time if, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are materially impacted in our ability to complete the promotion as initially intended.