GET REWARDED FOR EVERY VISIT
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: we’re not like other galleries! CONCLAVE Brighton is thrilled to be introducing a new loyalty card scheme which is not like other reward card schemes
REAL ART FOR REAL PEOPLE AND FREE ART FOR ART LOVERS!
We want to reward our art lovers and regular visitors, even if you can’t afford to buy anything, so you’ll get rewarded just for popping in!
Absolutely NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED and you could be getting FREE ART. Real Art. Free.
Yes, you read that right, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY – just come in to see us and you’ll get a reward stamp for that! We want you to feel like you can come in, see and love the work from our fabulous artists, and get a reward for just enjoying and seeing the work and being part of our creative adventure.
Collect 8 different stamps from 8 visits (there’s a new stamp every week) and you could get a completely free, exclusive artwork created by one of the Conclave artists when you have completed your card. This is a limited offer for the first 100 valid claims, so keep visiting, keep looking, and keep loving the work! (If you miss out on one the 100 artworks, you’ll be entitled to a 25% off framing voucher.)
HOW IT WORKS:
Starting on 5th March 2019, you can collect a loyalty card when you visit the gallery (we have 1000 available) and ask for a visit stamp. A new stamp will be available each week and 8 different stamps are required to claim the free artwork. This loyalty card scheme will run from 5th March to 31st October 2019.
The amazing artist and artwork will be announced at the start of week 6, so we’ll be keeping you in suspense until then! (But needless to say, it’s a great work, from one of our most loved artists…and you won’t be disappointed!)
The artwork reward will be an exclusive, signed, limited edition of 100, A3 print. The only way to get your hands on any of this edition is through this loyalty card scheme, so this truly is something that money can’t buy!
If you miss a week, don’t worry, you can still carry on collecting the next week (and after week 10, you can request whichever stamp/s you need to complete a collection of 8 different stamps).
Please note that this scheme and offer is limited to one card per person, and one stamp per person, per visit, per week. Full terms and conditions can be found at the end of this page.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AND WHEN?
|Launch||5th March onwards||Loyalty Cards available|
|1||5-10 March 2019||Week 1 stamp|
|2||12-17 March 2019||Week 2 stamp|
|3||19-24 March 2019||Week 3 stamp|
|4||26-31 March 2019||Week 4 stamp|
|5||2-7 April 2019||Week 5 stamp|
|6||9-14 April 2019|| Week 6 stamp|
* Artist Announced *
|7||16-20 April 2019*||Week 7 stamp|
|8||22-28 April 2019||Week 8 stamp|
|9||30 April-5 May 2019||Week 9 stamp|
|10||6-12 May 2019*||Week 10 stamp|
|11 onwards||14 May – 31 October 2019||Stamp of your choice|
* Please note that the standard gallery opening hours are:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 12-6pm
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays: 10am-6pm
Bank Holiday Mondays we are open 12-6pm
To be kept updated with news of the artist and exclusive work that will be made available through this scheme (and other news and offers from CONCLAVE) please sign up to our mailing list here:
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LOYALTY CARD SCHEME
- These terms and conditions apply to the Spring 2019 Loyalty Card Scheme run by Conclave Brighton (“us”, “we”, “the gallery”) (Conclave Brighton Ltd, registered and trading address: 9 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WA) and all participating customers (“you”, “the customer”, “visitor”, “the cardholder”) during the scheme duration of 05/03/2019-31/10/2019.
- Loyalty cards will be issued, at no cost, on request, to any visitor aged 16 years and over, visiting the gallery premises (9 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WA) during our standard gallery opening hours (as noted above) on, or after, 5th March 2019. A maximum of 1000 cards will be issued during this scheme. Only loyalty cards issued by Conclave Brighton as part of this loyalty card promotion are eligible for the scheme.
- To claim your free reward, you must present a completed loyalty card. Cards will be considered complete and can be redeemed when 8 different stamps are visible and present on a single loyalty card. Completed cards will be retained by Conclave Brighton upon redemption.
- The reward is an A3 signed, limited-edition art print, and will be available to the cardholders presenting the first 100 valid claims in person at the gallery. The reward is not transferable or exchangeable for an alternative artwork.
- The main reward is limited to the first 100 (one hundred) valid redemption claims made. Claims made after the first 100 valid claims have been completed (but prior to the scheme end date of 31/10/2019) will be entitled a voucher entitling the bearer to a 25% discount on frame purchases (valid for 3 months from the date of issue) up to a maximum value of £25 discount, to be used in a single transaction.
- There is a maximum of one loyalty card per person, and cards are not transferable. All cards remain the property of Conclave Brighton.
- Cards and stamps will only be issued to visitors attending the gallery in person, during the gallery’s advertised opening hours. We will not issue cards or stamps to a person visiting on someone else’s behalf.
- Stamps will be issued on request, to any cardholder visiting the gallery presenting a valid loyalty card. There is a maximum of one stamp, per person, per week (a week being Monday to Sunday for this purpose). The first stamp will be provided at the time of the card issue. No purchase is necessary.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or withhold the card of any person we suspect of misusing the card and/or scheme, of breaking the scheme
rules,or behaving inappropriately within the gallery.
- All rights of admission to our premises are at the gallery’s discretion, and we reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone without the need for explanation. Physical or verbal abuse of staff or other visitors will not be tolerated and anyone not respecting this will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- We will not be responsible for the loss, theft or damage of any loyalty cards, or for replacing such cards.
- Loyalty cards have no cash value and may not be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Stamps on multiple cards cannot be combined. Any cards found to be presented with stamps not issued by the gallery (e.g. fake or falsified stamps) are void and will be withdrawn by the gallery immediately.
- Only original cards will be accepted. Photocopied, photographed, substituted, altered or defaced cards will not be accepted.
- Cards are valid until the scheme end date of 31/10/2019. Further schemes may be run at a later date, but new cards will be required to participate in any new schemes.
- We reserve the right to stop issuing loyalty cards and to withdraw or extend the loyalty card scheme at any time.
- Use of the loyalty card implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.