Welcome to CONCLAVE – an exciting new affordable art gallery in central Brighton.
We’re not like other galleries! Pop in and you’ll see that we’re friendly and approachable, without the daunting price tags and the judgemental looks! Have a look around and you might just find you leave with your very own new favourite artwork.
With at least 95% of our artworks priced under £95 (and lots of pieces priced under £50) we’ll have something for every budget.
We host group shows in the main gallery space that change (approximately) every two months, so there’s always something new to see!
HOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Conclave welcomes 21 artists and more than 100 works onto the walls for our 17th Group Show, which will run 28th April – 31st July 2022.
Featuring works from:
A.Pozas / Barry D Bulsara / Billy Chainsaw / Beav-Art / Barrie J Davies / Charlie Gould / Dave Pop! / Gavin Jay / Jimmy Dee / Katy Herbert / Kelly Sullivan / Leo Kember / Martin Briggs / Michelle Mildenhall / MsDre / Pete Leng / Steve Carroll / Tula Parker / Vicky Gomez / Will Vickers / Yureiwomb
For information on the artists we have shown at CONCLAVE, please head over here.
To get inspired and view a selection of works from our artists by themes, head over to Shop by Theme pages here.
CONCLAVE: LOVE IT, OWN IT.
- SUITE 16: In the gallery 28th February – 24th April 2022.
- DON’T MENTION THE C WORD: In the gallery 4th November 2021 – 9th January 2022.
- FALLING FOR IT: In the gallery 9th September – 31st October 2021.
- 13: LUCKY FOR SOME: In the gallery 1st July – 5th September 2021.
- IT IS WHAT IT ISN’T! Online from 2nd April / in the gallery from 12th April 2021 – 27th June 2021.
- THE WINTER 2020 COLLECTION: Online from 9th November, in the gallery 2nd – 24th December 2020, back online for Lockdown 3!!
- THE TEN COMMANDMENTS: 3rd September – 5th November 2020
- SPRING CLEAN: Online from April 2020 & in the gallery 15th June -31st Aug 2020
- PIECES OF EIGHT: 1st February – 1st April 2020
- 7 WONDERS: 7th December 2019 – 15th January 2020
- HIT FOR 6! (Group Show #6) 5th October – 4th December 2019
- HIGH 5! 3rd August – 2nd October 2019
- BRIGHTON: PLACES, SPACES & FACES: 8th June – 31st July 2019
- THE OTHER SHOW: 8th June – 31st July 2019
- GROUP SHOW 3: 6th April – 5th June 2019
- GROUP SHOW 2: 2nd February – 4th April 2019
- LAUNCH SHOW: 1st December 2018 – 31st January 2019
BASEMENT EXHIBITION SPACE:
- MICHAEL PANTELI: MALICE IN UNDERLAND: 5th – 13th March 2022
- A.POZAS: BRIGHT ROOTS IN BRIGHTON: 14th – 24th December 2019
- CHAINSAW & THE GIRL – MUSIC, SUBCULTURE & MAGICK: 26th October – 3rd November 2019
- BARRIE J DAVIES’S ARTWORLD. 12th – 20th October 2019
- XEROX FLASH! 7th – 22nd September 2019
- BILLY CHAINSAW: REAPERDELICA: DEATH, DELIRIUM & THE DARK ARTS: April 13th – April 28th 2019
Who’s afraid of a £20 budget? Not us! Here are our Top 20 at £20 and under to give you a few ideas of our super-affordable wonders…