- Artist: Daniel Haskett
- Title: Understanding Through Pictures
- Medium: 60 page printed book
- Size: 210 x 297 x 5mm
- Cost: £15
ABOUT THE BOOK
This 60 page, full-colour book showcases a selection of work from Daniel Haskett’s extensive commercial illustration portfolio.
As a successful, and much-in-demand artist for both print and online campaigns, this book gives an insight to Daniel’s interpretations to a given subject – the book contains his works next to extracts from the articles that the works were initially developed for.
This book is the ideal gift for aspiring illustrators, and fans of vintage, mid-century style graphics and illustration.
- Delivery Costs:
- For orders totalling £30 or more: free delivery for Brighton & Hove addresses (UK postcode areas BN1, BN2, BN3, BN41, BN42).
- For orders totalling £50 or more: free delivery for addresses within 15 miles of Brighton (see this map for areas covered
- For orders under these values / outside the free delivery areas, UK P&P costs are as follows:
- For deliveries outside the UK, please contact us by email first to get a P&P quote.
- Collection in person from the gallery at a later date is always free – please select the “local pickup” option at checkout.
PLEASE ONLY SELECT A FREE DELIVERY OPTION IF YOUR TOTAL ORDER VALUE AND DELIVERY ADDRESS MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE. Thank you! Any non-qualifying orders that select an incorrect delivery option will be contacted via email and offered an alternative.
THIS PRODUCT AND ORDER CANNOT BE CANCELLED AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE and will be provided on the understanding you agree to its status as a bespoke, made-to-order item.
Full Terms and Conditions relating to the online sale/order of this product can be found here