This a £25 digitally-sendable (or self-printable) gift voucher, redeemable in-store at Conclave Brighton, 9 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WA, or online at conclave-brighton.co.uk/shop
It will be emailed as a pdf document to the purchaser within 24 hours of purchase.
Digital Gift Vouchers: Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all gift vouchers purchased online through the https://conclave-brighton.co.uk website. Please note that separate terms and conditions apply for physical gift vouchers purchased in-store at the gallery.
- Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. The voucher expiration date will be stated on it, and it can not be used after that date.
- Digital vouchers (and the unique reference number thereof) can and may be reprinted by the recipient. It is the voucher holder’s responsibility to protect the document and its unique reference number against improper and unauthorised use. Unauthorised usage will not be refunded or replaced. All credit balances are associated with – and validated by – the unique reference number, not the document.
- Vouchers are redeemable in-store at Conclave Brighton gallery, 9 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WA, or for online purchases via the conclave-brighton.co.uk website shop. All works of art and framing are eligible for purchase with the vouchers. We do not currently host any concession sellers (nor do we plan or foresee this happening within the gallery) but should this happen, in-store concessions will not accept the vouchers as payment for their goods and/or services.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash or card payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given; however, any remaining credit balance will be available to spend on the voucher within the existing expiration period.
- Digital Gift Vouchers will be emailed to the purchaser as a pdf document. You may print out this document for physical presentation to the recipient, or forward it on digitally to the end recipient as you prefer. PDF documents are accessed, viewed and read through various free applications, including Adobe Acrobat software which you can find out more about and download from their website here.
- Digital vouchers will only be accepted in-store upon presentation of either (a) a printed version of the document, or (b) a clear screen view of the document presented on a phone, or similar mobile device.
- As with cash purchases made in store, all purchases made using gift voucher credit are final; exchanges or refunds cannot be made after leaving the store (this is due to us selling art works on behalf of the artists and having to make onward settlements to them). This does not affect your statutory rights.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE: The purchaser of the voucher is entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period provided that: (a) the voucher (and/or its reference number) has not been sent on/transferred to anyone else within that time, and (b) the credit value of the voucher (all or part thereof) has not been redeemed. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel the gift voucher purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 14 calendar days after the online purchase.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT: Please refer to our separate privacy statement here to understand and accept how we will use your personal data during an online purchase through our website.