LINOCUT PRINTING (TOTE BAG) WORKSHOP 19-SEP-2019
For full information on the event, click here.
To secure your place on this workshop event, please purchase your tickets via this “product” link and ensure your buyer details are correct!
If you have any queries about buying tickets, please contact the gallery on email@example.com (or call 01273 729729 during opening hours)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
These terms and conditions apply to all Conclave Event electronic tickets purchased online through the https://conclave-brighton.co.uk website.
- A ticket purchase is required to secure a booking for any event – there is no other way of making a reservation. This can be completed online via the shop function at https://conclave-brighton.co.uk/product-category/tickets, or in-person in the gallery, during standard gallery opening hours (this includes an option to pay by cash or card.)
- All ticket orders and purchases are final, and non-refundable. Refunds (or partial refunds) will not be issued if you (or any person a ticket has been purchased for) can no longer attend for any reason, or would be unable to attend due to any age or other access restrictions and requirements noted within the original event listing. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the intended attendees meet the criteria for attendance. If in any doubt, please contact the gallery on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 729729 during standard opening hours and we will do our very best to help.
- Your order reference is your booking reference. Please ensure you bring this with you when arriving at your event. We reserve the right to ask for ID from the purchaser at the time of admission to the event, so please ensure you use the correct name at the time of booking and purchase.
- Multiple tickets may be ordered and purchased by a single buyer, however, all persons under a single group booking must arrive at the venue at the same time in order to gain access and admission.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted (unless prior arrangements have been agreed – in writing – by the event organiser. Please ensure you arrive on time for any pre-booked events. There is normally no re-admittance to the venue after an event starts. (The venue has toilets and an outdoor smoking area).
- We aim to never cancel any advertised event, however, there may be unusual circumstances where we have to cancel an event for which tickets have already been sold. In these cases, we will give you as much notice as possible, and a full refund will be given to the original purchaser (via the original payment method).
- All events are subject to a maximum number of attendees, and ticket sales are limited to these numbers.
- Tickets are available online up to 2 hours prior to the event start. After this, tickets may be purchased on the door at the venue (but entrance is not guaranteed).
- All attendees are expected to behave responsibly, and with due regards to their own and other safety and security. Anyone appearing to be intoxicated through alcohol or other substances – or otherwise not in control of themselves in any way – may be refused entry (with no refund offered).
- We expect attendees to respect the identities of other people at their event, and to use respectful language and behaviour. We aim to create a friendly, welcoming environment for everyone. Any language or behaviours which are disrespectful of others’ identities will not be tolerated (for example – but not limited to – inappropriate or offensive references to ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender, physical or mental disability, cis/trans status, etc…) and repeated or persistent breaching of this “code of decency” will result in the offending person being asked to leave the event immediately (no refunds will be given).
- PRIVACY STATEMENT: Please refer to our separate privacy statement to understand and accept how we will use your personal data during an online purchase through our website.